Dates:24-27 September 2018
Venue: INP Pagora, Grenoble, France
Early Career Investigators and PhD students were invited to join the Training School on Business Development for Active and Intelligent Packaging. During this Training School, the focus was on the end of the Value Chain to end ActInPak’s joint search ‘how to fill the gap between science and industry’. The Trainees learned how to develop and advertise concepts; to better understand how to create a viable business case and what boundary conditions are important when creating innovations for the market.
Trainees were asked to bring their own concept (product/material/idea) to the Training School, however, it was also possible to work with the ActInPak demonstrators (for more info regarding those, check our website).
Participant’s business plans on different demonstrators:
- Demonstrator #1: Safebite & Oxyca
- Demonstrator #2: OHpack & PackPlus
- Demonstrator #3: ActiFresh & RePack
- Julien Bras: Business Development for Active and Intelligent Packaging – Introduction
- Anouk Dantuma: Moving from an Idea to Production
- Karine Samuel: Introduction to Innovation Management
- Julien Bras: Business Development for Active and Intelligent Packaging – Idea Evolution
- Linksium: Technology Transfer and Startup Building
- Nuria Heranz – Itene: Functional Coatings and Inks
- Ahlstrom Munksjo: Imagine Fiber
- David Guerin: Chromatogeny – History of an Innovative Technology